Here at Standish Cycles we do our best to make sure every purchase is made with peace of mind and every visit is a happy one. With that in mind if for any reason you wish to make an exchange, we are happy to help.
We offer a full refund on all items within 7 days if you are unsatisfied with your purchase. All items need to be in the original unused or unworn condition with all packaging or tags, attached. The receipt is required as proof of purchase.
We offer will offer an exchange or store credit on all products purchased within 90 days. All items need to be in the original condition and packaging from purchase.
Any special orders on bikes or parts, a 20% non-refundable deposit must be paid before the order is placed. If there is a change of mind or cancelation, the deposit will be forfeited. (With the exception of transferring the deposit to another purchase).
Minimum Value – Lay-by is available on purchases of $50 or more
Deposit – A 20% non-refundable deposit is required for each new lay-by
Term – Lay-by is available on a 12-week term and must be paid in full and collected by the finalization date printed on the receipt.
Payments – Minimum fortnightly payments of $10.00 are required. Payments may be made at the store where the lay-by was set up.
Cancellation – A lay-by may be cancelled at any time during the term. Failure to make payments when they are due or collect a lay-by by the due date will be treated as cancellation of the lay-by by the customer. In these instances, the customer will be entitled to a refund of the monies paid, less the 20% deposit.
If you have any warranty issues. Please bring the item back to us and we will facilitate the warranty process with the wholesaler, provided it meets the manufacturer and/or distributors conditions of warranty, as there are procedures we have to abide by.
Some faults must be approved by the manufacturer before a refund or replacement can be given. We will do our best to organise the issue at hand as quickly as possible and we will keep in contact with you to keep everyone involved happy.
Demo Bike Agreement
Standish Cycles understand that buying a bike is in most cases, not a decision to take lightly. There is no better way to ensure you are choosing the right bike than to try before you buy.
We are happy to offer our customers a Demo bike service
In consideration of being permitted to take a demonstration ride on a new season model bicycle, The customer agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of our Demo bike agreement.
- I agree to pay a “bike maintenance fee” of $50.00 per test ride. Upon purchase of a new season bicycle following on from a test ride, any “bike maintenance fee” amounts paid will be deducted from the purchase price of the new bicycle.
- I am competent to perform a safety check, and will personally perform a safety check of the demonstration bicycle prior to my ride. This includes left and right brake placement.
- I am competent to safely ride the demonstration bicycle, and will observe safe riding practices and obey all laws.
- I will wear all appropriate safety equipment at all times, including a bicycle helmet.
- I am in good health and do not suffer from any cardiovascular, respiratory, musculoskeletal or other medical conditions which may be affected by riding a bicycle.
- That this Deed serves as a warning that cycling is an inherently dangerous recreational activity, presenting a great number of risks, such as the risk of falling, colliding with other riders or vehicles, encountering hidden obstacles or varying terrain, or the risk of injury from any failure of the bicycle or any of its components.
- Upon signing an agreement, I agree that I voluntarily and expressly assume all the risks associated with cycling on my demonstration ride, including the risk of serious injury or death.
- Further I acknowledge that I am responsible for returning the bike in the same condition as I received it in. Should I damage the bike in any way or if it is lost or stolen while in my care I authorize Standish Cycles to charge me the total cost of repairing the damage or the replacement cost of the bicycle, at the absolute discretion of Standish Cycles.